UPDATE: Radio 2 Presenter and author Janey Lee Grace recently attended this workshop.
Read about her experiences in her blog...
Join us for this powerful one-one-day workshop which introduces you to EFT and in
one day gives you the knowledge and skills to use EFT effectively on yourself, friends
and family. Learn how to use this revolutionary method that targets unresolved emotional
issues and the potential blocks to vibrant health and happiness.
The following are covered plus much more:
- What is EFT and why are people so excited by it?
- How is it able to release past upsets and traumas so easily?
- Find out the real cause of negative feelings and emotions
- Find out how we can block ourselves completely in any area of life, how that
can prevent any healing modality working (including conventional medical treatment),
and what you can do about it.
- Find out why there is an unconscious limit on how much you can earn – and how
you can increase it.
- Find how EFT can treat large numbers of related traumas usually without addressing
each one separately.
- Learn the full EFT treatment procedure
- Clear one or more negative past events during the workshop
- Learn how to administer EFT treatment on someone else – your family and friends
will be delighted!
- Learn how to clear intense traumas without even going near them
- Learn a way to use EFT over time to give you peace of mind and freedom from your
- Find out how to treat very heavy emotional intensity.
- Find out the real reason for addictions and cravings, and how to let them go
(feel free to bring along something you are addicted to – inanimate objects only
- Learn the basics of using EFT for physical issues and try it out in the workshop.
- Find out what can stop EFT working, and what to do about it.
- As well as a training, the workshop is a deeply healing experience that will
give you life-changing skills you can use for the rest of your life on yourself,
family and friends.
- This workshop is also a pre-requisite if you wish to go on and become an EFT
The course is taught in one day and sometimes two half days. It can also be taught
at your premises, subject to a minimum number of attendees.